The earliest records of Chinese aromatherapy dates back to roughly 2000 years B.C., with scrolls describing how ancient Chinese practitioners used Sandalwood to treat cholera.
Just like aromatherapy, dragons have been a staple of Ancient Chinese culture for generations. They were often depicted as spiritual symbols of power; an indication of supernatural forces and the cycle of seasons.
Bringing this unique combination of healing fragrances and a symbol of raw, unbridled power will give your home a feeling of vigor & peace.
Witness smoke billow from this mythical tyrant’s maw onto a crystal ball beneath:
As with all of our incense burners, the Eternal Dragon is compatible with any of our Incense Cones, seamlessly working together to create a mesmerizing & calming flowing cascade effect.
The benefits of aromatherapy using the Eternal Dragon:
- Pain management
- Improved quality of sleep
- Reducing stress & anxiety
- inducing calmness & a feeling of well-being
- Improved digestive functions
- Strengthen the immune system
Management of minor ailments such as headaches & sore joints
Every order comes with:
- [x1] 3” x 7” (8cm x 18cm) Eternal Dragon Incense Burner
- A sample 10-pack of various scented incense cones
- Free Shipping with a delivery period of 7-14 business days
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
FREE RETURNS WORLDWIDE
100% SECURE CHECKOUT